Saturday, July 18, 2009

Party

Micah and I went to DeLana's birthday party at Zentner's last night. We had great fun. It was nice to visit with Sarah, Kylah and Rhonda. DeLana looked gorgeous as always. She is such a special lady!
I've started a new hobby. I don't have time to quilt or stamp so I came across this blog called Between Naps on the Porch. Every Thursday there is a "party" hosted by the blog owner. It is called Tablescape Thursday. We get out our dishes and play. After we get our tablescape done we post it for others to see and comment on. I really enjoy it and it gives me a bit of a creative outlet that the family can enjoy as well.
Mr. Corbin is asleep but when he wakes up Micah and I are headed out to get pedicures and some groceries.
ttfn

2 comments:

rhondamarie said...

you'll have to post a link so that we can see

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Alicia,
To post a link back to BNOTP, you can bring up BNOTP and copy and paste the URL (http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com) from the address bar into your post. OR while you are in the "compose" screen creating your post, you can type into your post the following: "click HERE to visit BNOTP for more tablescapes". Then after you type that phrase, highlight the word HERE, then click on the green froggy looking face that you see when composing your post. A box will pop up...erase what's in the box and just copy and paste in the URL address for BNOTP...then hit "Ok." :-) Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions. I didn't see an email address attached to your profile so hope it's ok to respond here.