Wednesday, December 28, 2011

counting down

We are very close to the wedding date. I've been working on the treat bags today. I think they need some bling...I'll be thinking about that. I went on SB diet yesterday. I'm sick of eggs already. Ate 4 yesterday. Had hummus and celery for breakfast. A huge salad for lunch. I don't like to eat cold stuff when it is cold outside. When you don't eat carbs, it makes it hard to come up with lunch ideas. You are left with salad. Or lettuce rolls.....still cold. I am watching food network and Sunny is making a green bean and smoked turkey salad that I think cold be eaten warm. Hmmmm? Might have to give it a try. She is also making some yummy granola. I love me some granola. Good stuff. If you think about it, cold weather food is all about carbs. I would like to drop 10 pounds by the wedding but I waited too late. Go figure....cinnamon rolls are evil. 5 would be nice. I can prolly do that. I need to pack, too. We are leaving Tuesday morning. So much to do.

No comments: