Monday, November 24, 2008

i'm here, but Corbin isn't

Micheal and I drove to San Antonio Thursday after work. It was great to spend the time together. We got up Friday morning, had breakfast at IHOP and then off we went to the airport. We got there a little over an hour before my flight left and i still only just made it to my gate. Our goodbye was way too fast. The flight was fine, we had dinner and a movie. Cheese pizza, salad w/ olive oil vinaigrette and plain M&M's while we watched WALL-E. I had a long layover at the Newark airport so I indulged myself with a cheeseburger basket from Ruby's Diner at the bargain price of $13.68. At least the fries were crispy. I got it to go and plugged my portable dvd player into one of those tower thingy's and watched Step Up 2 the Streets until it was time to board the prop job to Baltimore. I hate those little prop jobs. I got in 30 min early but it was all good.
It has been bitterly cold here. Not sure I could live here long term.
I'm headed out to run and then we have to go to the library.
Corbin has yet to make an appearance. Micah has a non-stress test and an ultrasound to check her amniotic fluid levels.
More later...

1 comment:

D and J said...

Alicia, Glad you made it. Does the Dr. say anyday?? How long are you staying? Let me know how things go. Praying for you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Darla