Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's working....

About 6 months ago I tried to blog and wasn't able to access the part of the dashboard that allows you to post. It seems to be fixed now. Good. It's been over a year since I blogged. A lot has happened. Top of the list is a new grandson. Noah Lee Kent Anderson was born on March 9th. His Aunt Lo planned his birthday party without even knowing it. She, Mom and I were headed over to Killeen to spend the day with Micah and sprinkle her with blessings when I received a text that said "I'm in labor." Well, what a day we had. Aunt Lo was amazing as she played with the boys and kept them busy while Micah labored in the bedroom. Several hours after Noah's birth, he and Micah came out to the living room and we shared our gifts and words of love and encouragement before heading home with the boys. They have been here with us for the last week. It has been a wonderful experience. It's an old saying but true that God gives us kids in our youth for a reason. I'm exhausted! Micheal took them home today and I missed them the moment they headed down the driveway. :(

No comments: