Sunday, September 21, 2008

new class

I start a new class in the morning. Sounds like it will be a challenge. They had hired 29 as of lunch on Friday. Due to the size, I'll have to train out on the production floor. They have approved 2 mentors for me. That will be good.

Lord, bless my class. Have them be respectful of one another and me. Help us to bond as a team and have clear minds for understanding. I thank you Lord for always blessing me with good classes. It's a testimony to the other trainers.
In the sweet name of Jesus I pray,
Amen

2 comments:

D and J said...

Alicia, this sounds like the prayer I pray at the beginning of every school year. Last year was a challenge for me and a constant struggle, but I kept praying. My classes are much better this year. That is just the way it works sometimes. I will think of you tomorrow and hope all goes well.

Alicia said...

Thanks Darla. They seem like a really good group. All went well today.