Saturday, September 13, 2008

productivity

I have been very productive today. Went back in the closet and finished it. I've moved everything out out of the bedroom that doesn't belong. If I could just get Micheal to give up one fan and go through his bedside table all would be good. Tee Hee!! Well it'll be good as soon as I clean that nasty ole celing fan. I'll have to put a sheet down when I undertake that chore. I guess in order to say I've finished the room I'll have to suck it up and do it before bed tonight. A little background on the room...I decided to decorate it for Micheal because he really likes country and I wasn't very willing to countryfy (Aliciaism) the living room. Anyway I set about to make our room up especially for him. The walls are a little busy but he has lots of cool stuff to showcase and I have some great pictures my Daddy painted. I'll post some photos when I'm done. I'd really like to get a rustic ceiling fan at some point. Maybe with antlers or something. I better get back at it.

1 comment:

no_iffer said...

hey alicia, I need you to call or email me. I want to use your son as a "model" for senior pictures. : ) Would he be a willing participant? It'd be free of charge of course...

my emails is sprinkleofgrace@gmail.com