Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school

Today was the first day of the last year of school for Kenzie. I remember all his other first days and it doesn't seem like it has been that long. But alas it is here. Granted, he is going to Master's Commission/SAGU. But that doesn't really count. I'm not sad. Well, maybe a little bit. Only because he can't wait to graduate and get to Plano with his buddies. He'll probably get up there and forget all about us country bumpkins. ;) I refuse to think of it at this point. I have 9 months to prepare. I'm not thinking about it today.

1 comment:

kdp said...

isn't it funny how fast time passes. when they are toddlers and at times driving you crazy, you can't wait until they are older. then you see them whiz by you growing up and you are amazed. then they are about to leave you and you pray for cords that stretch from your heart to wherever they are going. its so hard.

i see hannah and bekah growing so fast that i don't want to blink my eyes.