Sunday, August 10, 2008

Out of the closet

I've come out of the closet. It was stuffy in there and such a mess. Shoes everywhere! Blogging sounded like much more fun. I have so much to do before the day is over but I'm just not feeling it. Bills, laundry, the closet, floors, bathroom...need I say more? I'm overwhelmed by it all so I'm taking a few moments to ignore it. Shortly I'll make a to do list and get it done bite by bite. Yall be sure to check out Micheal's blog. It's in my list and is called "Cowboy Up". We had lots of fun setting it up last night. Well, I better get busy. The clock is ticking and I am back on days for this last week before Memphis. I get sad when I think about leaving my boys for so long. I'm pretty sure I'll be working a day shift when I get there. Could be a mid, 1-9. We'll see. Anyway, I'm taking lots of movies to keep me company. Any recommendations?? It's time.
ttfn

No comments: