Friday, August 8, 2008

It's a start

Well, I finally did it. I set this crazy thing up and to be honest I'm a little excited about it. Granted it will be one more thing on my to do list but I'm thinking it will be a good thing. While I'm in Memphis it will give me something to do since I anticipate it to be a fairly lonely time. I'll be pondering life a lot during those 6 weeks. My best friend, Tracy, is coming to stay with me Labor Day weekend. It will be great fun. I haven't seen her in a year. Yes. It will be great fun. What will we do you ask, well...eat when we want, nap when we want, walk, watch movies, just be lazy and enjoy our time together. That's what I look forward to while I'm there. The only thing better would be if Micah could visit, too.

5 comments:

Hupernikao said...

You're using the same template as I am ;)

marme said...

Welcome to the blogger world! How exciting! Aa far as the "One Word" thingy, I'm taking it you mean my last post? Just highlight it, copy, and paste into your new post window, then change the answers. It's simple as that! I'll be waiting to read up on you!

rhondamarie said...

welcome to the blogger world!!!!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh! I was trying to highlight your caption AND the poll. Doing that was making your whole page highlight. I'm so silly!! I got it now.

kdp said...

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL BLOGGING COMMUNITY. IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. Now I can keep up with you. Thank you for you encouraging words the other day.