Saturday, August 9, 2008

KSA's

Do you know what a KSA is? Oh, I know what it stands for. Knowledge, skill and abilities. Have you ever tried to write one?? Pain. That's all I can say. There is a job I would really like to apply for but it is a federal job and requires you to write KSA's for several topics showing you are qualified. At first I thought "OK, no big deal." Yeah, well...I googled it and boy did I get educated. Did you know there are people who get paid (big bucks) just to write KSA's? It was stressing me out in a BIG way, so, I decided not to apply. Pretty sad, huh? It's just too much. It would have to be done and in the mail (sent express) on Monday in order to meet the deadline. The house is messy, I'm leaving in a week and it is just too much. I think I'll go take a bubble bath. Yes, that definitely sounds like the appropriate solution. ;)

No comments: