Wednesday, August 20, 2008

will it ever end???

OMGosh. I've been at work since 7AM. Took an hour and a half supper break and am over at II now in order to facilitate a team meeting at 7PM. It will last til 8PM after which I will do a roster to email out. Should be good to go by 8:30. My eyes are so tired. I just want to go home and wash this 13 hours old mascara off!!!

Micheal just called. After he dropped me off a whatchacallit blew up on the big truck. He was suppose to be going home to take a nap (He has to be back up to DG from 9-11 due to the fact that he called a meeting because they are behind on stocking.) instead he is sitting at O'Reilly's. That truck has been good to us. She has over 300,000 miles on her. I guess she's allowed to let off a little steam. ;)

Back to my eyes...they hurt. I need a new prescription. Yeah, like that is going to happen anytime soon. Too many other pots on the fire. Is that a real sentence?? I'm not so sure. Better get my presentation loaded into Skillsoft.

No comments: