Tuesday, August 12, 2008

wide awake

We got home today around 3:45, ate supper about 5, went to bed at 6. No, that is not a typo. With my schedule flip flopping from days (7-3), to nights (3-11) and currently back to days, I'm tired, unmotivated. I still haven't ventured back into the closet. The week of the 25th I'll be back on nights if all goes as planned. Anyway, I had to get up because I put some chicken in the little crockette slow cooker. (I had layed it out to thaw day before yesterday so it had to be cooked.) Just put it in there with about 2/3 can of diced tomatoes w/chipotle peppers. I plan to shred it tomorrow, add seasonings and we'll have soft chicken tacos on corn tortillas. I know Micheal will be thrilled. ;) Actually he has become alot more tolerant of chicken here lately. So, here I sit my mind jumping from one topic to another...just had a WW Latte ice cream bar. OMGoodness, they are so good. Kenzie should be getting off and headed home. I think this was his first night to close at Starbuck's, he usually opens. He absolutely loves his job. I guess I'll go read. Maybe I should take some tylenol pm. If I do that will I be able to get up in the morning?? On the other hand if I don't I might be up till who knows when and the outcome will be the same. My life is so complex. Ha!

No comments: